Sunday, March 27, 2011

#21- 24 Hour Restaurants

Last night, at around , all my stomach could think about was getting a burger. And, as often happens, my stomach demanded my brain think the same way.

So I hightailed it to the McDonald's close to a friend’s house, got the coveted burger and was very satisfied.

That whole scene happens more often than it probably should, as it pays a heavy toll on both my fitness and my wallet, but it also goes to show how fortunate I am to have access to restaurants that run all day and night.

Living in Ottawa, a relatively big city, I am lucky enough to have these restaurants, be able to get to them and be able to get food. To have the opportunity to have food when ever I get hungry is something that I am so fortunate to have, but having an abundance of options is even greater.

So I am grateful for 24 hour restaurants, the availability of food, the friends I can eat with, the people who run these restaurants and the people who make my food. It makes me realize how fortunate I am, 24 hours a day.

1 comment: