Saturday, April 2, 2011

#27- Tooth Paste

I woke up this morning tired, as even Saturday morning sleep-ins can't seem to cure me from my late semester laziness. But what was nagging me more than my droopy eyelids was the unsavory taste in my mouth. What I needed was some tooth paste and fast.

After a good brush of the teeth, I was feeling more awake and ready to enjoy the nice, spring day in Ottawa and it's all thanks to tooth paste.

Besides making your mouth tingle with minty goodness, tooth paste does the dirty work to get you that shining smile. A smile can brighten up your day and it can sure brighten up everyone else's day because being happy is usually infectious. Tooth paste helps you to make sure those pearly whites you're flashing are nice and healthy.

And picking a tooth paste is a whole nother adventure. I can't count the number of times I have stood in front of a wall of tooth paste in a store trying to figure out which one I should get, but I like exploring and trying different things and in the end all the different kinds still have the same effect on me, clean teeth and a thumbs up from the dentist.

So I am grateful for tooth paste, the people that make it and for the nice, clean feeling it gives me to start the day and end it too. I am grateful that there is so much variety in tooth paste, but that in the end all the different brands get the job done. And I am grateful that there is one more thing out there that gives me a reason to smile every day. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! You know what a big fan of teeth brushing I am :)

    ReplyDelete